Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4) - Stephenie Meyer I really dont understand all the bad reviews this book received initially. **SPOILER ALERT** I'll admit I wasn't a fan of Bella and Edward having a baby, at first. Its just not the direction I was expecting the story to go... but the more I read on, the more I was how this was exactly what Bella and Edward wanted and needed. Not to mention it was the only way for Jacob to have a happy ending. The wedding and the honeymoon were AMAZING...everything I hoped they would be. But I have to say that my favorite part by far is when Bella wakes up as a vampire! I must have re-read those first few chapters like 15 times. Stephenie Meyer really outdid herself and delivered a rich and addictive new reality for our heroine. Then just when I thought it couldnt get any better, Bella learns to use her incredibly powerful gift and saves the day completely. EPIC! Not to mention the ending where she can lift her shield and Edwards reaction to it. My favorite book of an INCREDIBLE series! It was simply breathtaking. I'll never get over how engrossing this series was. Wow...