SPOILER ALERT!

The Darkest Hour

The Darkest Hour - Erin Hunter The Darkest Hour is the last book in the first series of Warriors. This series is up there with the Harry Potter series, the Twilight series and the Lord of the Rings series (even though the lather was a bit slow going at first) in the sense that I catch myself constantly thinking about the plot and characters when I'm not reading. I read this book the fastest out of the 5 other books, even even re-read some of the more striking or shocking plot twists. Series like these I know I will be re-reading periodically through my life.

This books has a lot of anticipation for a final showdown between FireStar, the new 'chosen' leader of the Thunderclan, and TigerStar, the evil leader of ShadowClan. The ending was definitely a twist, I did not see it coming, but it was just as satisfying as it should have been even if the reader was lead to believe the events would unfold another way. It is a perfect ending to a highly addictive series, the first of many Warrior series.

I have already purchased the 1st book in the next series, Warriors, The New Prophecy, and while I am kinda sad that the book won't be from FireStar's perspective anymore, I am more curious to see what Hunter has in store for the Clans and the new generation of warriors. Plus I think it will be exciting to see how FireStar comes of from another warrior's perspective!

Fantastic read, Highly Addictive, 5 stars!