SPOILER ALERT!

Twilight

Twilight - Erin Hunter As the second to last book in the New Prophecy series, Twilight reveals a few secrets and leaves many more to be revealed in the 6th and final book of the New Prophecy series. Both FireStar's daughters share the narration of this book, and both of them are facing huge decisions that will affect the future of their clans for many moons. LeafPool as a medicine cat, is struggling with her confusing a forbidden feelings towards CrowFeather, and SquirrelFlight begins to doubt BrambleClaw's ambition and loyalty, as he becomes closer to his half brother. Seeing as they both share the evil TigerStar as their father, and the same prejudice because of all the evil things TigerStar did. I was a little frustated with SquirrelFlight turning on BrambleClaw (which I like alot) so suddenly and her increasing closeness with AshFur, but as the book progressed, it's clear that even from beyond the grave, TigerStar is planning something sinister, and he plans for both his sons to take part, whether they realize it or not. As usual, this book was an addictive and exciting page turner. The anticipation is at a high point, as the series comes to a close, and I can't wait to see whats in store for the Clans next...